Nymphaea & dragonfly
The NYMPHAEA bag presents the beauty and innocence of water lily flower. The back side captures a precious moment when a dragonfly approaches this noble plant. Light green quilted suede inside.
Out of stock
Hello again. It looks like your favourite design has been sold. As our handbags are unique, we create only one piece of each design. However, we can design a very similar pattern just for you. If you wish to contact artist Petra Safarova to custom-made a handbag for you, please fill in the form and she will get back to you shortly. Please, be aware, that the manufacture time of custom-made pieces is 2-3 months.
pš.objects handbags are made with leather and ceramics.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, follow the instructions below:
- For general cleaning, ceramic parts can be wiped down with warm soapy water and with a non-abrasive cloth. Leather parts should be wiped only with a non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
- Because the ceramics are fragile, handle with care. The handbag should not be dropped.
- Care should be taken so that hard or sharp objects are not dropped onto the ceramics that may break or scratch the ceramic surface.
- Avoid exposing leather parts to humidity and direct sources of heat (e.g. radiators, sun).
- Prevent contact with alcohol (e.g. perfume) and greasy substances (e.g. make-up).
- Prevent contact with any surfaces that could be scratched or damaged by the ceramic parts of the handbag.
- In the glaze, there can appear very slight cracks. This can occur in ceramics and can be visible after some time or when the surface is dirty. This phenomenon is not considered a fault and cannot be taken as a reason for claim. Please, wipe and polish the surface with a wet cloth.
- Store your bag in the dust bag.
- made to order
- Black leather (cow)
- Inside: quilted leather (lamb)
- Front and back made of ceramics
- Each side of the handbag has a different design
- Zip fastening along top
- Two little pockets inside
- Height 8.26 in, Width 8.26 in, Depth 3.54 in
- Height 21 cm, Width 21 cm, Depth 9 cm
- Hand made in Prague