Condition of use
How to take care of your Bonclé:
handbags Bonclé are made with leather and ceramics.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, follow the instructions below:
- For general cleaning, ceramic parts can be wiped down with warm soapy water and with a non-abrasive cloth. Leather parts should be wiped only with a non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
- Because the ceramics are fragile, handle with care. The handbag should not be dropped.
- Care should be taken so that hard or sharp objects are not dropped onto the ceramics that may break or scratch the ceramic surface.
- Avoid exposing leather parts to humidity and direct sources of heat (e.g. radiators, sun).
- Prevent contact with alcohol (e.g. perfume) and greasy substances (e.g. make-up).
- Prevent contact with any surfaces that could be scratched or damaged by the ceramic parts of the handbag.
- In the glaze, there can appear very slight cracks. This can occur in ceramics and can be visible after some time or when the surface is dirty. This phenomenon is not considered a fault and cannot be taken as a reason for claim. Please, wipe and polish the surface with a wet cloth.
- Store your bag in the dust bag.
- Handbags include neodymium magnets. Important safety precautions:
- Children can swallow small magnets. Magnets are made of metal and conduct electric current. Make sure the magnets do not get into the hands of children.
- Magnets can affect the function of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators. As the wearer of these devices, keep a sufficient distance from the magnets.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle. Colliding magnets could crack. Beware of eye injury.
- Do not expose magnets to temperatures above 80°C