The IRIS bag features pure iris and vivid daffodil, side by side. With the butterfly on the back side, you will get an artistic object full of radiant energy. Emerald green quilted leather inside.
98 in stock
pš.objects handbags are made with leather and ceramics.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, follow the instructions below:
- For general cleaning, ceramic parts can be wiped down with warm soapy water and with a non-abrasive cloth. Leather parts should be wiped only with a non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
- Because the ceramics are fragile, handle with care. The handbag should not be dropped.
- Care should be taken so that hard or sharp objects are not dropped onto the ceramics that may break or scratch the ceramic surface.
- Avoid exposing leather parts to humidity and direct sources of heat (e.g. radiators, sun).
- Prevent contact with alcohol (e.g. perfume) and greasy substances (e.g. make-up).
- Prevent contact with any surfaces that could be scratched or damaged by the ceramic parts of the handbag.
- In the glaze, there can appear very slight cracks. This can occur in ceramics and can be visible after some time or when the surface is dirty. This phenomenon is not considered a fault and cannot be taken as a reason for claim. Please, wipe and polish the surface with a wet cloth.
- Store your bag in the dust bag.
- Black leather (cow)
- Inside: quilted leather (lamb)
- Front and back made of ceramics
- Each side of the handbag has a different design
- Zip fastening along top
- Two little pockets inside
- Height 8.26 in, Width 8.26 in, Depth 3.54 in
- Height 21 cm, Width 21 cm, Depth 9 cm
- Hand made in Prague
- Will be delivered up to 10 working days